Text4Baby [Mobile app, USA]
Text4Baby is a mobile application information service designed to promote maternal and child health through text messaging.
Women who register receive three free text messages a week, timed to their due date or their baby's birth date, through pregnancy and up until the baby’s first birthday. The messages address topics such as labor signs and symptoms, prenatal care, urgent alerts, developmental milestones, immunizations, nutrition, birth defect prevention, safe sleep, and safety
This service is supported and promoted by a public-private partnership of over 1,200 health departments, academic institutions, health plans, businesses, and the federal government. It has reached over 685,000 mothers since its launch in 2010.
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- How the Virus Won
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works
- List of COVID-19 Maps and Visuals (University of Minnesota)