Text4Baby [Mobile app, USA]
Text4Baby is a mobile application information service designed to promote maternal and child health through text messaging.
Women who register receive three free text messages a week, timed to their due date or their baby's birth date, through pregnancy and up until the baby’s first birthday. The messages address topics such as labor signs and symptoms, prenatal care, urgent alerts, developmental milestones, immunizations, nutrition, birth defect prevention, safe sleep, and safety
This service is supported and promoted by a public-private partnership of over 1,200 health departments, academic institutions, health plans, businesses, and the federal government. It has reached over 685,000 mothers since its launch in 2010.
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- From Evidence to Practice: Workplace Wellness that Works
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Social Media Analysis and Health Communication
- The Beginner's Guide to Social Media
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit