The is the sub-Saharan Africa edition of Teen Talk, a question and answer guide for HIV-positive adolescents, which was adapted from the Botswana version, published in 2010 by the Botswana-Baylor Children's Clinical Centre of Excellence Teen Club Program, and the original version, which was published in the United States in 2004.
Teen Talk covers a variety of topics, including ARVs, adherence, friendship, nutrition, exercise, reproductive health, positive prevention, multiple concurrent partnerships, safe male circumcision, prevention of mother-to-child transmission, emotions, and disclosure.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Treatment 2015
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA