Systems Strengthening Project - Nepal
From 2018-2020, Breakthrough ACTION is implementing a USAID-funded social and behavior change (SBC) systems strengthening project in collaboration with the National Health Education Information and Communication Center (NHEICC) and Family Welfare Division (FWD).
The project assessed SBC capacity at the federal, provincial (Karnali Province) and project municipalities in Jumla and Surkhet. Based on the assessment findings, CCP worked closely with NHEICC, Karnali Ministry of Social Development (MoSD), Karnali Health Directorate (HD), and municipality elected representatives (executive committee) and health staff to address SBC capacity gaps through trainings, mentoring, practical, learning by doing activities.
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- Gender Transformation for Health A Participatory Toolkit
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Barrier Analysis
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design