Strategic Communication Framework for Zika
This framework provides step-by-step guidance and illustrative content for creating a strategic communication strategy to communicate accurately and effectively about Zika risk and prevention in an easy-to-understand and comprehensive format.
It builds on the messaging developed in the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control guidance, and is intended to guide country-level communication strategies. This framework follows a systematic process and provides content that is readily adaptable by any communication program.
The strategy is attached in one PDF combining English and Portuguese versions.
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- The Strategic Framework for Malaria Social and Behaviour Change Communication 2018-2030
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- Plan de Communication pour la Prevention Contre l'Epidemie de la Fievre Ebola [Communication for the Prevention of the Ebola Epidemic]
- Strategic Malaria Communication Guide for Central America
- Plan d'Action de Lutte Contre la Maladie a Virus Ebola en Cote d'Ivoire [Action Plan for Ebola Virus in Cote D'Ivoire]
- National Strategic Plan for Malaria Control and Elimination in Thailand, 2011- 2016
- Mosquito Bite Prevention for Travelers