Stories of People Living with HIV, Zambia
These short videos were part of a national campaign in Zambia to encourage use and adherence to ART regimens. All are available on the "Life is Precious Take Care of It" Facebook page.
The three people shown in the videos tell their stories about contracting HIV and being careful and strict about keeping to their ART medications. Each explains that he feels healthy and strong.
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Addressing the Needs of Young People Living with HIV
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA