SSFFC – Frequently Asked Questions – Advice to Patients and Consumers
This website helps consumers with information about substandard, spurious, falsely labelled, falsified and counterfeit (SSFFC) medications:
- How can I spot an SSFFC medical product?
- How can I avoid SSFFC medical products?
- What should I do if I think I have an SSFFC medical product?
- Are SSFFC medical products available on the internet?
More Promoting quality malaria medication resources
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products
- T3: Test. Treat. Track Initiative
- Frequently Asked Questions about Plague
- Cholera Fact Sheet
- Fact Sheet on Family Planning / Contraception
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Plague Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement