SSDI–Communication Toolkit - Moyo ndi Mpamba
This toolkit includes information, tools, materials, and reports from the Support for Service Delivery Integration (SSDI)-Communication project, implemented by the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (CCP) and partners in Malawi from 2011-2016.
SSDI-Communication was a five-year social and behavior change communication (SBCC) project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). CCP's partners were Save the Children International and several local organizations, including CRECCOM, YONECO, Story Workshop, Galaxy Media and the University of Malawi.
An important feature of this project was that it was one among three allied projects that collectively formed USAID’s Support for Service Delivery Integration program. The other two projects focused on service delivery (SSDI-Services), and policy and systems strengthening (SSDI-Systems). SSDI-Services was an important collaborator as SSDI-Communication behavior change strategies and SSDI-Services mobilization strategies were built on one another.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Stop Cholera Toolkit
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Setting Up A Hotline
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Basic Cholera Prevention Messages
- Framework for Developing an Integrated Communication Strategy for the Introduction of Oral Cholera Vaccine in Cholera Prevention and Control Programmes