Sproxil Defender - SMS-based Counterfeit Drug Detector
Sproxil Defender, a point-of-sale product verification solution, empowers consumers to use their own mobile phone to instantly identify genuine products in the marketplace and grow the trust they have in their favorite brands.
Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with consumer-focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. Its award-winning Sproxil Defender™ technology drives revenue and engages consumers at point of sale through brand assurance, fraud protection, and loyalty rewards. Sproxil Defender™ is called the most-widely used solution of its kind, deployed by several large companies across ten industries and protecting millions of consumers around the world.
The process is as follows:
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Counterfeit Medicines in Legitimate Supply Chains
- Substandard, Spurious, Falsely labelled, Falsified and Counterfeit (SSFFC) Medical Products
- Be Aware: Helping to Fight Counterfeit Medicines, Keeping Patients Safer
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- Fake Medicines and Malaria
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- RapidPro Software
- The mHealth Planning Guide: Key Considerations for Integrating Mobile Technology into Health Programs
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance