Spacing Your Children at Least Two Years Apart [Poster, Kenya]
These posters were part of a mass media campaign in Kenya which focused on changing beliefs and behaviors among young men and women ages 25-35 to promote child spacing and informed choice of modern contraceptive methods.
With the campaign slogan of “Plan for Yourself a Good Life,” the materials were designed in local languages for radio, print, and outdoor displays in regions across Kenya where the contraceptive prevalence rates are the lowest. Messages focus on health and other benefits families receive by using family planning, including a higher quality of life for their children.
The materials also promote ANC visits and births at a health facility in order to assist Kenya to reach the
These posters were designed for various regions in Kenya: coastal region, northeastern region, and western region. The poster advises couples to space their children at least two years apart to ensure health and prosperity. It was produced in English and in Kiswahili.
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Accelerator Behaviors