Social Mobilization Media Material Development Workshop
A media materials development workshop was held on 24 -26 October 2011 with the following objectives:
- Orient social mobilizers on NURHI Social Mobilization Strategy
- Integrate existing messages concept into SM materials
- Pretest prototype concepts and messages andDevelop site-specific draft work-plans.
In addition, discussions were held on the different roles the mobilizers would be involved in and clarifications were provided where relevant. Discussions touched on listeners club and the discussion guide.
- The ECHO Study Report
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- HTSP Project Briefs: Niger, Togo
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Transforming the Private Sector to Support Universal Malaria Diagnostic Coverage
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision In-Service Communication Best Practices Guide
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- Family Planning Counselling Kit