Sexual and Reproductive Health Training Manual for Young People
This manual is part of a program called Y2Y (Youth to Youth), designed for youth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Y2Y is a comprehensive program that addresses HIV/AIDS and sexual and reproductive health issues among young people aged 10-24 using a peer to peer approach.
This manual is organized into ten units, to be delivered over ten days. Each unit consists of factual information about sexual and reproductive health and the participatory learning process, including exercises, techniques, methods and activities.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- FGM Infographics
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Providing Reproductive Health Services to Young Married Women and First-time Parents in West Africa