Rainbows in Windows
This short video is a story told by the actor Donald Sutherland about a little boy named Amos. Amos learns from his mother that the family cannot go out for fear of catching the virus COVID-19, and the video deals with Amos' fears and how he and his mother overcome them.
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?