Radio Program Design Document Phase-II
After completion of Phase-I Bhanchhin Aama radio program, Phase-II Bhanchhin Aama radio design document workshop was organized in January 2014, and Phase-II design document serves as the roadmap for a workshop wherein writers, producers, implementers, monitors and evaluators clarified the objectives and messages for every episode of a 39-episode radio program focusing on nutrition, sanitation and agriculture issues.
The workshop was organized in the leadership of National Health Education, Information and Communication Center and attended by 51 participants. Attendees included Social Mobilization and Communication Officers, LNGO Field Supervisors, Audience Representatives – Social Mobilizers, 1000 days mothers, pregnant mothers, and mother-in-law representatives from Syangja, Taplejung, Mustang, Darchula, Nawalparasi, Rupandehi, Solukhumbhu, Lamjung and Baglung districts. Other participants included representatives from the Suaahara WASH, AG, Nutrition, Health Services Promotion, GESI, members of production houses, professional script writers, and a government representative from Child Health Division, Family Health Division, Department of WASH, Department of Agricultural, Department of Livestock Services and external development partners.
During the workshop, it was decided that the radio programs would be developed in three languages to match the local contexts across the project districts.
More Suaahara Nepal - Bhanchhin Aama (Mother Says) Campaign resources
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines