Radio Health Program (RHP) Distance Education (DE) Flexes
The Nepal Family Health Program (NFHP-I) was a six-year (2002-2007) activity which concentrated on strengthening the government’s health system by ensuring the provision of a basic package of quality Family Planning and Maternal and Child Health Services at every level of the health care system, particularly at the community level.
To support the promotional activities of the Radio Health Programs which were part of the activity, this set of posters was created. The topics covered include family planning, child health, nutrition, diarrhea, and pregnancy.
More Nepal Family Health Program-I (NFHP-I) resources
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Suaahara Health Facility Operation and Management Committee Capacity Building Training and Operation Guidelines
- Men's Health Kit