Post Pregnancy Family Planning Quality Improvement Approach for Private Health Facilities
Quality FP services entail meeting the reproductive health needs of the individuals and couples using the Bruce Jain Quality Improvement (QI) framework. This framework is made up of six elements, relevant to improving the quality of care in family planning services.
This guide explains the framework, who should be on the team, what the team members do,and how they implement QI in the health facility.
- Improving Interpersonal Communication Between Health Care Providers and Clients
- Breaking Down Barriers to Family Planning Access by Engaging Agents of Change
- Engaging Influencers and Non-Traditional Actors in Participatory Processes for Family Planning Program Design
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Evidence Review and Analysis of Provider Behavior Change Opportunities: Literature Review
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools