This flipchart is designed to guide the service provider through the PMTCT counseling session. It is divided into four sections. Each section is marked by a different color. The following are the various sections:
- Information about pre-test HIV counseling
- Information based on the results of the HIV test
- Information for those who test negative. It includes post-test HIV counseling, staying negative, and having a healthy baby.
- Information for those who tested HIV positive. It includes post-test HIV counseling, protecting your baby from HIV, and having a healthy baby.
- Reference section with more information.