Planting Our Tree of Hope: A Toolkit on Positive Prevention for People Living with HIV - Flipchart
This is the flipchart which accompanies the “Planting Our Tree of Hope” Facilitator’s Guide.
The stories contained in the Flipchart are of real people in Malawi living and affected by HIV/AIDS. Each story follows the theme for a particular session in the Guide. The questions related to each story are found within the Facilitator Guide. Activities are also included for each thematic session. These resources were developed as part of the Malawi BRIDGE Project, and as part of the Positive Prevention campaign, which aimed at creating an HIV/AIDS prevention response that recognizes the needs and desires of PLHIVs by providing them with information to live healthy, and addressing the psycho-social well-being including family planning options.
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Engaging Men in HIV and AIDS at the Service Delivery Level
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Optimizing Entry Into and Retention in HIV Care and ART Adherence for PLWHA