Plan for Yourself Radio Spot [Kenya]
These radio spots are part of a mass media campaign in Kenya which focused on changing beliefs and behaviors among young men and women ages 25-35 to promote child spacing and informed choice of modern contraceptive methods.
With the campaign slogan of “Plan for Yourself a Good Life,” the materials were designed in local languages for radio, print, and outdoor displays in regions across Kenya where the contraceptive prevalence rates are the lowest. Messages focus on health and other benefits families receive by using family planning, including a higher quality of life for their children.
The materials also promote ANC visits and births at a health facility in order to assist Kenya to reach the
The three spots are about child spacing - one from the viewpoint of two young married women, one in which two women talk about another who has not spaced her children, and a third is about two men talking about birth spacing. This spot us about two men talking about family planning. One man tells his friend about his positive expeirence with child spacing.
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Toolkit for Engaging Midwives in the Global Campaign to End FGM
- Responding to Female Genital Mutilation: A Guide for Key Professionals
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Accelerator Behaviors
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum