NURHI Bumper Sticker
The Nigeria Urban Reproductive Health Initiative is designed to increase contraceptives use in selected urban sites in Nigeria (FCT, Kaduna, Ilorin, Ibadan, Zaria and Benin) with a focus on the urban poor. This is a sticker distributed by NURHI with the words "Get it Together. Support Family Planning."
In 2012 a midterm evaluation (Measurement, Learning & Evaluation of the Urban Health Initiative: Nigeria 2012 Midterm Survey) showed considerable improvements in Family Planning knowledge and behavior across the four Nigerian cities. The evaluation showed increases in the knowledge of family planning methods from baseline to midterm across all cities for both men and women. More than 98 percent of men and women have correct knowledge (spontaneous or probed) of at least one family planning method at midterm. The largest increases were observed in Kaduna — a 23 percentage-point increase for women and a 19 percentage-point increase for men.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- The ECHO Study Report
- Program H: Working with Young Men
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- FGM Infographics
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- GESI Toolkit