Not Right Now: Put Pregnancy on Pause
The Not Right Now initiative of the South Carolina Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy urges teens to think about the consequences BEFORE they have sex, make a plan for sexual health, and speak up for themselves. The initiative is intended for teens, parents, and educators.
The initiative includes a website which walks the user through the various options regarding deciding whether to have sex, how to be protected, making a plan for their futures, and connecting with others about their decision.
By giving teens frank information about preventing pregnancy and giving parents the tools to talk to their teen about sex, NOT RIGHT NOW is demystifying teen sexuality. We are empowering teens to take control of their sexual health today, so that they can have brighter, better future tomorrow.
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
- A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy