Nigeria Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization Guide
On January 23, 2015 members of Nigeria's National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and its Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilisation Committee (ACSM) met with partners to collectively finalize a harmonized malaria social and behavior change communication (SBCC) strategy.
The workshop was part of the NMEP's efforts to standardize malaria SBCC programming and messaging. From this meeting came a final, harmonized National SBCC strategy that had been under development since June 2014.
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Promoting Uptake of Intermittent Preventive Treatment of Malaria in Pregnancy
- ITN Access and Use Report- 2018
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- How to Do an Audience Analysis
- How to Do Audience Segmentation
- How to Write a Creative Brief
- How to Conduct a Pretest