Nepal Earthquake Materials
These materials were produced in response to critical health concerns following the 2015 earthquake.
CCP, UNICEF, USAID, and the Nepali Ministry of Health worked to create materials to address stress, hygiene, and water safety in the weeks and months following the event.
- Radio Spots - Nepal Earthquake Recovery
- Suaahara SBCC Strategy: Earthquake Emergency Initial Recovery Period
- Suaahara Earthquake Health Awareness Poster
- Package of UNICEF posters (attached to this page)
- GESI Toolkit
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Open WHO
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors