Nepal Earthquake Materials
These materials were produced in response to critical health concerns following the 2015 earthquake.
CCP, UNICEF, USAID, and the Nepali Ministry of Health worked to create materials to address stress, hygiene, and water safety in the weeks and months following the event.
- Radio Spots - Nepal Earthquake Recovery
- Suaahara SBCC Strategy: Earthquake Emergency Initial Recovery Period
- Suaahara Earthquake Health Awareness Poster
- Package of UNICEF posters (attached to this page)
- GESI Toolkit
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance
- Strengthening Preparedness for COVID-19 in Cities and Urban Settings
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- CERC Manual for Emergency Risk Commuication
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile