Nepal CRS FP Products
The Nepal Contraceptive Retail Sales (CRS) Project was established in July 1976. Its status was formally acknowledged by the Ministry of Finance in 1978. Financial support was provided by USAID through Westinghouse Electric Inc, USA. The social marketing of Dhaal, Nepal’s first male contraceptive, was inaugurated in 1978.
From 1984 onwards, the CRS/MCH project was represented by a bold logo – a boy and a girl nurtured within the protective hands of their parents. Today, CRS is managed by local Nepalese staff and governed by an independent Board of Directors. It is the only social marketing company working as a not-for-profit organization in Nepal.
CRS Company developed various Family Planning, HIV/AIDS and STI Prevention, Child Health, Maternal Health and other health related materials.
Details on CRS Company can be found going through its web site: http://www.crs.org.np/index.php
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Men's Health Kit
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication