Nalamdana's Tips for COVID-19 Prevention - Part 2
Physical distancing, masks and hand washing are here to stay. Since the emergence of COVID-19, the need for clear communication of dos and don’ts for audiences who live and work in low resource and crowded contexts has become more important than ever.
Nalamdana’s short films (under 3 mins) developed in an entertainment education format use humor and plain language to share key tips with low literacy audiences on preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Preemptively addressing barriers and dispelling common myths where possible, the videos are intended for sharing on digital and social media. Also under development are audio scripts to mirror the films. These are intended for community radio broadcast and sharing through social media.
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- WHO’s Science in 5 on COVID-19: Vaccines, Variants and Doses
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Timeline: WHO's COVID-19 Response
- COVID on the Breadline
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Nine Tips for Spotting Misinformation about the Coronavirus
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- British Medical Journal COVID-19 Hub