Nalamdana's Tips for COVID-19 Prevention - Part 1
Physical distancing, masks and hand washing are here to stay. Since the emergence of COVID-19, the need for clear communication of dos and don'ts for audiences who live and work in low resource and crowded contexts has become more important than ever.
Nalamdana's short films (under 3 mins) developed in an entertainment education format use humor and plain language to share key tips with low literacy audiences on preventing the transmission of COVID-19. Preemptively addressing barriers and dispelling common myths where possible, the videos are intended for sharing on digital and social media. Also under development are audio scripts to mirror the films. These are intended for community radio broadcast and sharing through social media.
Nalamdana is a health communication NGO based in Chennai, India, empowering people towards better health since 1993.
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Timeline: WHO's COVID-19 Response
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID on the Breadline
- Nine Tips for Spotting Misinformation about the Coronavirus
- British Medical Journal COVID-19 Hub
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How To Spot It