MTV Shuga 3000 South Africa: Rapid Polling Results and Key Considerations
This is a report of a poll taken of high school students in South AFrica prior to the start of production on Season 5 of "Shuga," a TV series that focuses on young people, HIV, and sexuality issues.
The report describes the methodology and findings of the survey, as well as recommendations regarding the production of the TV series in South Africa.
- “Because my Husband and I Have Never Had a Baby Before…” Results and Lessons from Interventions with First-Time Parents in Madagascar, Mozambique, and Nigeria
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- Considerations and Principles for Shielding People at High Risk of Severe Outcomes from COVID-19
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Framework for Managing the COVID-19 Infodemic: Methods and Results of an Online, Crowdsourced WHO Technical Consultation
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Health for the World's Adolescents
- Tackling the Taboo: Sexuality and Gender-Transformative Programmes to End Chlld, Early, and Forced Marriage and Unions