MTV Shuga 3000 South Africa: Rapid Polling Results and Key Considerations
This is a report of a poll taken of high school students in South AFrica prior to the start of production on Season 5 of "Shuga," a TV series that focuses on young people, HIV, and sexuality issues.
The report describes the methodology and findings of the survey, as well as recommendations regarding the production of the TV series in South Africa.
- Considerations and Principles for Shielding People at High Risk of Severe Outcomes from COVID-19
- Responding to COVID-19 in Africa: Using Data to Find a Balance
- The ECHO Study Report
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Global Rapid Gender Analysis for COVID-19
- Using Media and Communication to Respond to Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes