MomConnect is a free service that builds on the success of the Mobile Alliance for Maternal Action (MAMA) and aims to use mobile health tools, messaging services and other platforms to create awareness among pregnant women about available health services for their infants.
The service has three objectives:
- To register each pregnancy at a government health facility.
- To send stage-based, personalised SMSes to each mom in the registry.
- To allow women to engage with the health system through help desk tools and services.
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- PrEP Communications Accelerator
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés