MomConnect is a free service that builds on the success of the Mobile Alliance for Maternal Action (MAMA) and aims to use mobile health tools, messaging services and other platforms to create awareness among pregnant women about available health services for their infants.
The service has three objectives:
- To register each pregnancy at a government health facility.
- To send stage-based, personalised SMSes to each mom in the registry.
- To allow women to engage with the health system through help desk tools and services.
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- Private Sector Counts