Methodes de Contraception Flipbook
This flipbook was developed as part of a wider program to use advanced audience segmentation (AAS) techniques in order to properly direct family planning (FP) messages to specific audiences.
Through surveys and research, the project team learned more about the contraceptive needs of specific groups of men and women. Once that information was available, stakeholders wanted to see how it could be used to improve family planning counseling sessions.
In 2014-2015, the Hewlett Foundation, Nigerien Ministry of Health, and Camber Collective came together with Pathfinder International’s Animas Sutura project to use the Nigerien AAS results to develop and pilot a series of rapid assessment tools for community health workers who conduct household visits in health centers in Maradi and Tillabéri, Niger. This flipbook, a questionnaire, and counseling cards were part of this toolkit.
The flipbook reviews modern contraceptive methods to assist the health worker in explaining the methods, using illustrations and text.
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- The P-Process
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Audience Segmentation Guide
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Comprehensive Condom Programming A guide for resource mobilization and country programming
- Provider Behavior Change Implementation Kit
- African Transformation Toolkit