Maternal and Child Health Videos
This is a video series developed for pregnant women and their families promoting relevant behaviors related to maternal and newborn health. Several issues including postnatal care, essential newborn care, family planning, immunization as well as malaria prevention and treatment are discussed through the six-part series.
The series contains different testimonials of individuals and couples whose stories inspire change. The video series is appropriate for group viewing and inciting discussions on different platforms where pregnant women and/or their husbands come together such as the maternity waiting homes where pregnant women check in two to three weeks before their due date until they give birth. The videos are accompanied by a Discussion Guide.
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- African Transformation Toolkit
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- ITN Access Indicator Snapshot