Male Engagement in Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH)
This job aid was developed in Nigeria to provide information on how men can participate in their family’s health and support their wives/partners during various phases of pregnancy, labor, and infancy/childhood.
- Labor and delivery
- Postnatal care
- Infancy and childhood
This resource has a corresponding set of posters and handbill.
- Maternal, Newborn, and Reproductive Health and COVID-19: Adaptations, Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps. An Expert Consultation
- Quick Guide to Vasectomy Counseling
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Men as Contraceptive Users and Family Planning Clients
- Engaging Men and Boys: A Brief Summary of UNFPA Experience and Lessons Learned
- Engaging Men and Boys in Family Planning: A Strategic Planning Guide
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
- Maternal Newborn Child Health- Nutrition Quality Improvement Tools
- Providing Reproductive Health Services to Young Married Women and First-time Parents in West Africa