Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Radio Spots
These radio spots are part of the Moyo ndi Mpanba campaign to promote health behavior change across the six focal health areas.
These radio spots are in Chichewa and cover these topics:
- Family Planning
SSDI-Communication supported the Ministry of Health in realizing its ambitious health promotion agenda by developing and running a multimedia, multi-level Moyo ndi Mpamba, Usamalireni (“Life is precious, take care of it”) campaign, from 2011-2016. The ultimate goal of this campaign was to promote positive health behaviors and create demand for available services across six focus health areas – HIV & AIDS; family planning; nutrition; maternal, neonatal and child health; malaria; and water, sanitation and hygiene – and with audiences across the socio-ecological landscape and all targeted life stages.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- GESI Toolkit
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Small Doable Actions: A Feasible Approach to Behavior Change
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Harnessing the Power of Videos