Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Radio Spots
These radio spots are part of the Moyo ndi Mpanba campaign to promote health behavior change across the six focal health areas.
These radio spots are in Chichewa and cover these topics:
- Family Planning
SSDI-Communication supported the Ministry of Health in realizing its ambitious health promotion agenda by developing and running a multimedia, multi-level Moyo ndi Mpamba, Usamalireni (“Life is precious, take care of it”) campaign, from 2011-2016. The ultimate goal of this campaign was to promote positive health behaviors and create demand for available services across six focus health areas – HIV & AIDS; family planning; nutrition; maternal, neonatal and child health; malaria; and water, sanitation and hygiene – and with audiences across the socio-ecological landscape and all targeted life stages.
More Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Campaign resources
- GESI Toolkit
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- The Behavior Change Framework
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable