Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Posters
To promote health behavior change across the six focal health areas of the Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign and increase brand recognition, SSDI-Communication produced this series of posters, along with other materials such as leaflets, billboards, and radio spots, that it disseminated on a massive scale. Messages on these posters were consistent with the messages promoted through other SSDI-Communication platforms.
SSDI-Communication supported the Ministry of Health in realizing its ambitious health promotion agenda by developing and running a multimedia, multi-level Moyo ndi Mpamba, Usamalireni (“Life is precious, take care of it”) campaign, from 2011-2016. The ultimate goal of this campaign was to promote positive health behaviors and create demand for available services across six focus health areas – HIV & AIDS; family planning; nutrition; maternal, neonatal and child health; malaria; and water, sanitation and hygiene – and with audiences across the socio-ecological landscape and all targeted life stages.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- The Behavior Change Framework
- GESI Toolkit
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- African Transformation Toolkit
- Global Handwashing Day 2015 Social Media Toolkit