Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Platform Pretesting Report
As part of the research for the Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign in Malawi, in March 2013, SSDI-Communication conducted research to find out the preferences of several of its platform campaigns by selected communities in the 3 regions of the country on the essential health package.
This report contains information about the methodology used as well as the results of the testing.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- GESI Toolkit
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Small Doable Actions: A Feasible Approach to Behavior Change
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- The Behavior Change Framework