Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Platform Pretesting Report
As part of the research for the Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign in Malawi, in March 2013, SSDI-Communication conducted research to find out the preferences of several of its platform campaigns by selected communities in the 3 regions of the country on the essential health package.
This report contains information about the methodology used as well as the results of the testing.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Small Doable Actions: A Feasible Approach to Behavior Change
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- GESI Toolkit
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires