Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Platform Pretesting Report
As part of the research for the Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign in Malawi, in March 2013, SSDI-Communication conducted research to find out the preferences of several of its platform campaigns by selected communities in the 3 regions of the country on the essential health package.
This report contains information about the methodology used as well as the results of the testing.
- GESI Toolkit
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Small Doable Actions: A Feasible Approach to Behavior Change
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- The Behavior Change Framework