Malawi Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Platform Pretesting Report
As part of the research for the Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign in Malawi, in March 2013, SSDI-Communication conducted research to find out the preferences of several of its platform campaigns by selected communities in the 3 regions of the country on the essential health package.
This report contains information about the methodology used as well as the results of the testing.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Creating Mobile Health Solutions for Behaviour Change: A Study of Eight Services in the mNutrition Initiative Portfolio
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Behavior-Centered Approaches to Improve Health Outcomes
- Small Doable Actions: A Feasible Approach to Behavior Change
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- The Behavior Change Framework