Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Leaflets
To promote health behavior change across the six focal health areas of Malawi's Moyo ndi Mpamba campaign and increase brand recognition, SSDI-Communication produced a series of posters, leaflets, billboards, and radio spots that it disseminated on a massive scale.
Attached are eight pamphlets on cholera, malaria, family planning, and nutrition, in English and Chichewa.
SSDI-Communication supported the Ministry of Health in realizing its ambitious health promotion agenda by developing and running a multimedia, multi-level Moyo ndi Mpamba, Usamalireni (“Life is precious, take care of it”) campaign, from 2011-2016. The ultimate goal of this campaign was to promote positive health behaviors and create demand for available services across six focus health areas – HIV & AIDS; family planning; nutrition; maternal, neonatal and child health; malaria; and water, sanitation and hygiene – and with audiences across the socio-ecological landscape and all targeted life stages.
More Moyo ndi Mpamba Usamalireni Malawi resources
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Community Mosquito Control
- Cholera Outbreak: Assessing the Outbreak Response and Improving Preparedness
- Cholera Fact Sheet
- Basic Cholera Prevention Messages
- Framework for Developing an Integrated Communication Strategy for the Introduction of Oral Cholera Vaccine in Cholera Prevention and Control Programmes
- Stop Cholera Toolkit
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers