Malawi - Moyo ndi Mpamba Campaign Family Health Booklet
The Family Health Booklet is an easy-to-read, integrated health promotion material, which connects families to individual-level actions, community-based initiatives and clinical services.
This pictorial booklet provides essential information on health to families to empower them to prevent illnesses and promote healthy behaviors. It helps families keep track of household-level behaviors (LLIN acquisition and use, hand washing with soap, etc.) and clinic-based behaviors (immunizations, HIV testing, family planning, child checkups and weigh-ins, etc.). Households refer to the booklet for information on how to prevent and treat illnesses. The booklet communicates on these topics mostly in Chichewa, though a few copies provided information in the languages of Tumbuka, Kyangonde, and Yao.
Between 2014 and 2016, nearly 676,000 copies of the booklet reached families in 13 districts, reaching over three million people with health messages.
- GESI Toolkit
- Framework for Developing an Integrated Communication Strategy for the Introduction of Oral Cholera Vaccine in Cholera Prevention and Control Programmes
- The Behavior Change Framework
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable
- Using Data to Design an Evidence-based Social and Behavior Change Program in Rural Nepal
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- The Infection Control Symbol Package