Malaria-themed Radio Magazine Program
This 13-episode Nigerian reality radio program incorporates different interactive elements, such as interviews, discussions, vox pop, testimonials and expert opinions to engage audiences on malaria-related topics. The English version is titled Play Your Part while the Hausa version is titled Taka Naka Rawan.
Each episode lasts 15 minutes and the program is broadcast in English and Hausa. Between 2015 and 2017 the show was broadcast weekly in five stations across five states -Akwa Ibom, Kebbi, Benue, Nasarawa & Zamfara.
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Social and Behavior Change Considerations for Areas Transitioning from High and Moderate to Low, Very Low and Zero Malaria Transmission
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks