Malaria IPC Guide for Nigeria
This tool was developed to guide house-to-house Interpersonal communication .The goal is to build and sustain community support for appropriate malaria prevention, diagnosis and treatment behaviours
The objectives of the guide are:
- To create awareness and sensitize community members using pictures and demonstrations to pass malaria information to enable people to remember what the community health worker taught the
- To intimate community members with basic knowledge of prevention, treatment and management of Malaria.
- To promote the patronage of GF supported health facilities in the various LGAs assigned to them
- To establish and maintain a cordial relationship between CBOs, health facilities and other key stakeholders.
- Partnership is key. Associate with partners to be able to link beneficiaries to where commodities are available.
- Community members are expected to have improved knowledge of Malaria.
- Improved access to health care services in GF supported health facilities
- Effective referral and follow-up to health facilities.
- Community members should be able to identify early symptoms of Malaria disease and report to appropriate quarters for attention.
- ITN Access and Use Report- 2018
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Malaria Case Management: Monitoring and Evaluation for SBCC
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Strengthening Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication through Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Understanding ITN Use: What do your Numbers Really Mean?- Webinar