Life Choices Family Planning Flip Chart
The Life Choices Family Planning Flip Chart was created as part of the "Life Choices" campaign in Ghana. It is a counseling tool with full-color illustrations and basic information on each contraceptive method, including: description of method, how it works, advantages and disadvantages.
The flip chart also includes diagrams and basic information on the female and male reproductive organs.
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach