Life Choices Family Planning Flip Chart
The Life Choices Family Planning Flip Chart is a counseling tool with full-color illustrations and basic information on each contraceptive method, including: description of method, how it works, advantages and disadvantages.
The flip chart also includes diagrams and basic information on the female and male reproductive organs.
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- GESI Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Joint WHO/ILO Guidelines on Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP) to Prevent HIV Infection
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector