Let's Talk About Family Planning during COVID-19 Social Media Cards
This set of social media cards for family planning in the time of COVID-19 integrates the Commission on Population and Development (POPCOM)'s Usap Tayo (Let's Talk About Family Planning) messaging into each of the cards to reinforce the campaign.
It contains information on how to contact the POPCOM Helpline for FP Advice, and details on how to access FP methods during the Community Quarantine period.
- Science Matters: Let's Talk About COVID-19
- Let's Talk about COVID-19 Online Course
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- How to Support Displaced Populations' Mental Health during Lockdown
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Message Toolkit Version 1- Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- UNICEF Messages for COVID-19