LARCs Posters for Young Women
These seven posters, available in English, are part of a collection of materials that were designed to encourage young women to talk with a health care provider on the benefits of long-acting reversible contraceptive methods (LARCs).
The posters are titled to engage young women in thinking about whether they are ready to become pregnant, and there is an explanation of long acting reversible contraception and how appropriate it is for young women who want to postpone childbearing.
The collection also includes:
More HC3 LARCs Collection resources
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Small Group Facilitation for Young Married Women and First-time Parents in West Africa: Training for Facilitators
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers