LARCs Posters for Young Women
These seven posters, available in English, are part of a collection of materials that were designed to encourage young women to talk with a health care provider on the benefits of long-acting reversible contraceptive methods (LARCs).
The posters are titled to engage young women in thinking about whether they are ready to become pregnant, and there is an explanation of long acting reversible contraception and how appropriate it is for young women who want to postpone childbearing.
The collection also includes:
More HC3 LARCs Collection resources
- Family Planning Counselling Kit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- Love, Children and Family Planning: Seven Discussion Guides for Christian Small Groups
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Do Your Own Survey: How to Collect Data on FGM
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV- FAQs
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso