Hulu Beteina Mobile App - Instructional Leaflet
This mobile application is developed to support rural women and couples to better manage and track their health, mainly during pregnancy, through delivery and after birth. Designed for use on both smart and basic phones, the approach invokes a simple, easy to navigate format containing relevant, engaging, and educational content. Key features of the app include growth-monitoring tool, scheduling for ANC and immunization visit. It is available in three languages (Amharic, Afan Oromo and Tigrigna) and no internet connection required to transfer or use the application.
This is an instructional leaflet on how to use the app as well as how to share it
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- The Behavior Change Framework
- My Voice Service Improvement Platform
- RapidPro Software
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- GESI Toolkit
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Birth and Beyond App
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners