This is a HIV/STI flip chart from the Nepali Saath-Saath Project.
It provides basic information on HIV/AIDS, STIs and Gender-Based Violence (GBV) during outreach session. This helps to increase awareness and risk perception of HIV, STI and GBV, motivate to seek HIV, STI and GBV services while sensitizing and empowering female sex workers transgender sex workers to prevent GBV by making them aware of sexual and reproductive health rights and legal provisions.
- Men's Health Kit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- GESI Toolkit
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Consolidated Guideline on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women Living with HIV
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV