HIV Testing and Counselling for Children: A Training Course for Counsellors
This is the participant's workbook for Zimbabwe's Ministry of Health and Child Welfare HIV Testing and Counselling for Children Training Course. The object of this training material is to ensure that counsellors are able to provide children with quality HIV Testing and Counselling services, follow up care, and support services.
This workbook is to be used by participants attending the HIV Testing and Counselling for Children training course, both in the initial 5 day training course but also as a self assessment, reference and supervision tool once back in the workplace. It contains course content material, worksheets and assessment forms.
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Adolescents Living with HIV (ALHIV) Toolkit
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Promoting the Health of Men who Have Sex with Men Worldwide: A Training Curriculum for Providers
- HIV-Related Stigma and Discrimination Toolkit
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- Adolescent HIV Testing, Counselling and Care
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Guidance for the Prevention of Sexually Transmitted HIV Infections