HHS COVID-19 Public Education Campaign
This is a description of a public campaign to encourage Americans to maintain protective practices and, eventually, to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The campaign goals are:
- Increase vaccine acceptance while reinforcing basic prevention measures (e.g., mask wearing, social distancing, handwashing)
- Support activities related to COVID- 19 clinical trial enrollment, plasma donation, and flu vaccination
- Connect the public with government information about COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication
- Social Media and Vaccine Hesitancy
- Report of the Sage Working Group on Vaccine Hesitancy
- COVID-19 Vaccine Introduction Toolkit
- Unpacking the Root Causes and Consequences of Vaccine Hesitancy
- What is the World Doing about COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance?
- Vaccine Confidence: A Global Analysis Exploring Volatility, Polarization, and Trust
- Vaccine Hesitancy and COVID-19: Considerations for Communication
- Vaccine Hesitancy in Low- and Middle-income Countries: Potential Implications for the COVID-19 Response
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)