Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Animation
This video explains the basics of HTSP in a short animated form.
Healthy timing and spacing of pregnancy (HTSP) is an approach to family planning that helps women and families delay, space, or limit their pregnancies to achieve the healthiest outcomes for women, newborns, infants, and children. HTSP works within the context of free and informed contraceptive choice and takes into account fertility intentions and desired family size.
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Reaching First-Time Parents and Young Married Women for Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancies in Burkina Faso
- Healthy Timing and Spacing Of Pregnancy: A Trainer’s Reference Guide
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy (HTSP) Online Course
- HTSP 101: Everything You Want to Know About Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
- HTSP Online Course
- HTSP Changes Lives
- Beyond the ABCs of FTPs: A Deep Dive into Emerging Considerations for First Time Parent Programs
- Suaahara Training Guidelines and Participant Handbooks
- Family Planning Counselling Kit