Health Communication Message Guide
This guide serves as a reference for health communication interventions, by providing a set of core messages that are accurate and consistent. It enable practitioners to communicate standardized messages to communities and audiences.
Different guides are available for different health areas including Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WaSH); Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD); Malaria and TB. The Federal Ministry of Health and Regional Health Bureaus have endorsed the guides.
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
- The Behavior Change Framework
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV Infection in Infants and Children: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach
- GESI Toolkit
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance