Health Communication Message Guide
This guide serves as a reference for health communication interventions, by providing a set of core messages that are accurate and consistent. It enable practitioners to communicate standardized messages to communities and audiences.
Different guides are available for different health areas including Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WaSH); Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTD); Malaria and TB. The Federal Ministry of Health and Regional Health Bureaus have endorsed the guides.
- The Behavior Change Framework
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- GESI Toolkit
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Advocating for Social Marketing Programs to Local Stakeholders
- Moving the Needle on Health Behaviors
- Guidelines for the Use of Antiretroviral Agents in HIV-1-Infected Adults and Adolescents
- WASH FIT / WASH FIT Mobile
- La Planification Familiale dans les Situations d'Urgence: Essentielle,, Voulue, Necessaire et Realisable