Health Communication Component, Pakistan - Music Videos and Jingles
This page provides a series of music videos and jingles produced as part of the Pakistan Health Communication Component project, 2014-2018.
- Roshan - promotes indigenised solutions to local problems and communal support and harmony in overcoming barriers to accessing health care services, especially for improving mother and child health.
- Paiman - promotes the responsibility of family members especially of husband for providing extra care to a pregnant woman with the aim of insuring an improved maternal and neonate outcomes.
- Maa - portrays the story of a boy whose mother died giving him birth due to unpreparedness and how he spent his childhood and adulthood trying to imagine how she looked and how he lost the love.
- Zindagi - promotes the responsibility of family members for providing extra care to a newborn with the aim of insuring an improved neonate and child outcomes.
- Entertainment-Education Curriculum
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- FGM Infographics
- Training Toolkit on MSM Programming for the MENA Region
- Helping Health Workers Learn
- Using Social & Behavior Change To Improve Family Planning Outcomes / Utilisation du Changement Social et Comportemental pour Améliorer le Bilan du Planning Familial en Afrique de l'Ouest
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Open WHO
- Positive Series: Art for U=U Campaigns