Haryana Newborn Action Plan
As a follow up to the India Newborn Action Plan, the Haryana Newborn Action Plan (HNAP) has been drafted as a state-specific roadmap for reducing preventable newborn deaths and stillbirths and achieving the desired targets for the neonatal mortality rate (NMR) and stillbirth rate (SBR) by 2030.
The document looks into the current situational analysis of newborn health in the state and the state initiatives for reducing neonatal mortality. It documents the process followed for development of the HNAP and its implementation. Based on the activities undertaken by the state, and available resources it suggests a roadmap for the state to implement evidence-based high impact interventions for achieving the target of Single digit NMR and SBR by 2030.
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- WHO Guidelines on the Management of Health Complications from Female Genital Mutilation
- Treatment 2015
- Global Strategy to Stop Health-Care Providers from Performing Female Genital Mutilation
- Saving Newborn Lives: Champions Toolkit
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit