Hand Hygiene - How, Why and When?
This document introduces hand hygiene for infection control (patient safety). It outlines when, why, and how to do hand hygiene.
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- How to Reach Young Adolescents Toolkit
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit: Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination at Your Facility
- Infant and Young Child Feeding Recommendations When COVID-19 is Suspected or Confirmed
- Open WHO
- HTSP Online Course
- LARCs First Counseling Session
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- Guide to Community Engagement at a Distance