Half the Sky Movement Mobile Games
The Half the Sky Movement cuts across platforms to ignite the change needed to put an end to the oppression of women and girls worldwide. It brings together video, websites, games, blogs and other educational tools to not only raise awareness of women's issues, but to also provide concrete steps to fight these problems and empower women. Three mobile games have been developed for the project:
- 9 Minutes - Women and girls play out the adventure of pregnancy in a game that rewards them for keeping both mother-to-be and the baby inside her healthy and happy.
- Worm Attack! - Aimed at children 7 and older, players are tasked with keeping a growing number of boys and girls healthy by defeating the worms inside their tummies.
- Family Values - A fun and interactive "soap opera" with dramatic elements, Family Values is based on the narrative choices of “Choose Your Own Adventure” games.
The games were distributed in India, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Guide to Strategic Communication Online
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- FGM Infographics
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
- Guidance for Providing Informed-Choice Counseling on Sexual Health for Women Interested in PrEP: Kenya and South Africa
- Driving the HIV response: Community Guide to the WHO 2013 Consolidated Guidelines on the Use of Antiretroviral Drugs for Treating and Preventing HIV Infection
- The Essential Package: Holistically Addressing the Needs of Young Vulnerable Children and Their Caregivers Affected by HIV and AIDS
- Kenya Malaria Communication Strategy 2016-2021
- Creative Concept Mockup Example